presented by Chevron
july 31 – August 1, 2021
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 9th!
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT Volunteer opportunities & registration dates:
Sign Up for our Volunteer Mailing List!
(You can select the Volunteer opportunity, or opportunities, you’re interested in when filling out the E-Letter sign up form)
Looking for a fun, enriching and rewarding way give back to the New Orleans music scene? Our volunteers are a combination of locals in our community and worldwide music-lovers. These opportunities are fun and great for corporate team-building, groups of friends, students, and individuals looking to experience all aspects of a music festival. The support of our volunteers help us to continue our festivals each year. We truly appreciate your support, we couldn’t do it without you! If you have a group or have any questions about becoming a volunteer with French Quarter Festivals, Inc., please e-mail the volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get back to you.
Volunteer Perks & Requirements
satchmo summerfest volunteer perks
- Free admission to the Satchmo SummerFest grounds on the day of your shift (admission is $7 pre-registered; $10 at-the-door)
- A limited edition collectible volunteer t-shirt, to be worn while volunteering
- $10 in MERCH & BEVERAGE tickets for each volunteer, per completed shift, to use at our official merchandise booth and any beverage vendor booth
- Complimentary snacks
- Loads of appreciation from the community and festival staff!
- All volunteers must be 16 years and older
- All volunteers will be required to sign a release waiver either online or at the check-in booth on the festival grounds
- All volunteers working in a beer or beverage booth, where alcohol is being served, must be 21 or older
- Volunteers are NOT allowed to sell alcoholic beverages, this will be handled by the booth cashiers
- All volunteers must abide by the French Quarter Festivals, Inc. Volunteer Guidelines