presented by Chevron
AUGUST 6 – August 7, 2022
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
We are thrilled to return to the New Orleans Jazz Museum at the Old US Mint on August 6 and August 7, 2022 as we return to celebrate the life. music, and legacy of New Orleans native Louis Armstrong.
Volunteer Perks & Requirements
satchmo summerfest volunteer perks
- Free admission to the Satchmo SummerFest grounds on the day of your shift (admission is $7 pre-registered; $10 at-the-door)
- A limited edition collectible volunteer t-shirt, to be worn while volunteering
- $10 in MERCH & BEVERAGE tickets for each volunteer, per completed shift, to use at our official merchandise booth and any beverage vendor booth
- Complimentary snacks
- Loads of appreciation from the community and festival staff!
- All volunteers must be 16 years and older
- All volunteers will be required to sign a release waiver either online or at the check-in booth on the festival grounds
- All volunteers working in a beer or beverage booth, where alcohol is being served, must be 21 or older
- Volunteers are NOT allowed to sell alcoholic beverages, this will be handled by the booth cashiers
- All volunteers must abide by the French Quarter Festivals, Inc. Volunteer Guidelines